So much has been said and written about dating and asking out girls that it can leave anyone utterly confused. Everyone seems to have a different tip or advice about how to ask a girl out, and you never know which ones to believe. Strictly speaking, there is no single correct piece of advice when it comes to this issue as women can have all types of expectations. The crucial fact is to understand the rules of the game and play it accordingly.
Yes, that’s right. The process of dating which begins with asking a girl out is quite like a game with its own set of rules. More often than not, you will be forced to figure out these rules all by yourself. Having said that, there are some tips which can guide you along the way. While it is true that another person can’t really seal the deal for you, you can definitely benefit immensely from some tried and tested strategies.
1. It all begins when she notices you and your interest in her. Make sure that she is forced to acknowledge your presence in some way or the other- it can be as subtle as some side glances or a direct conversation. At the end of the day, it has to begin somewhere.
2. Once you have expressed your interest in her, wait for her to show some sign of reciprocation. If you study her actions closely, you will know whether she is interested or not. As a rule, women won’t talk to you about their lives unless they like you. So, if she is beginning to open up with you, if she is laughing at your stupid jokes and if she is trying to snuggle up to you, it’s time to ask her out already.
What To Say When Asking A Girl Out
3. At the same time, don’t spend a lifetime waiting for the right sign. You have to strike when the iron is hot because the attraction will not last forever. If you ask her out at a time when she is herself full of emotions, the chances of your proposal being accepted will go through the roof. On the other hand, if you wait for the friendship to blossom, you might lose the bigger battle.
4. When you ask a girl out for the first time, try to keep things casual. While there is no denying the fact that women love grand gestures, these can wait for a later period in the relationship. As for now, you can stick to a relaxed and casual attitude. Asking a girl out for a cup of coffee is always a good way to begin things. It gives you a lot of chance to talk to the girl and get to know her better, and it is way more relaxed than a lunch or dinner date. Alternatively, you could also go to the movies or the games.
5. These were some of the things you should pick up if you are planning to ask out a girl. At the same time, there are some things you must avoid doing. Firstly, you have to know where to draw the line. You might think texting a girl or poking her on Facebook endlessly is adorable, but she might read these as stalker tendencies. Secondly, never display any desperation in your demeanor. If the girl is not displaying any signs of interest, it’s better to back off than to make a mockery of yourself. And finally, be prepared for the possibility of rejection. As good as you might be, a girl might not want to go out with you for some random reason. This is not meant to be a judgment on your character.